Promoting Work-Life Balance
Ignite IT is proud to offer a comprehensive, flexible and competitive benefits program for eligible employees. Designed to meet your needs now and in the future, our program includes top benefit options, such as:
- Two Medical Insurance Plans through United Healthcare (Prescription Drug Coverage with Home Delivery option)
- Dental and Vision Insurance through United Healthcare
- Company Paid Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance with AD&D Coverage
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match - 100% Vesting Day-One”
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off at hire that increases with tenure
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Training and Educational Assistance
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- 100% Company Paid Legal Plan - Family Protection Plan PLUS (Includes Free Tax Preparation & Advice, and Identity Theft Solutions and Coverage)
- 100% Company Paid – Access to Health Advocates (24/7 support Claims Management, Advisory Services, and much more…)
- Many free additional services such as:
- Will Preparation
- ID Theft
- Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Ignite IT shares the cost for many of these programs in part or in full.
Ignite obsesses on fostering a creative culture where innovative minds are inspired and encouraged to engage. With our customers we leverage an Innovation Engine, constantly generating and testing ideas. We apply this approach internally as well, understanding that our success is dependent on the collective capacity of our staff to create value. Our culture is best described as a community of expert practitioners who use Agile and human-centered design first to understand problems, then to innovate solutions and finally to apply their individual expertise to craft the most effective solutions for our customers.
Ignite’s culture is founded on a core belief that a diversified workforce of dynamic and versatile professionals bring a unique array of skills, life experiences, and creativity needed to respond to the complex business challenges of our clients.
At Ignite, you will be working at the forefront of many important Federal initiatives, advising industry leaders from strategy all the way through implementation. We are committed to the values of service and quality outcomes for our clients and employees. We welcome people of all ages, cultures, and experiences who share this sense of purpose in the work that we do.
We support and maintain an employee-focused culture that includes:
- Teamwork: We work together in a collaborative environment. Every person on a team has a voice and a role that enhances the team’s success.
- Open Communication: Management believes in and practices two-way communication, transparency, and visibility. This goes far beyond an open-door policy because they are directly involved with every initiative.
- Professional Development: We work with each employee to put in place a career path and provide mentoring, training, and education support to reach their career goals.
- Awards and Recognition: We recognize and reward corporate, team and individual achievements on a regular basis, with Employee Kudos and Awards.
- Giving Back: Our passion for service extends to the communities in which we live. From management on down, we support charities and encourage active involvement in projects that benefit those in need.
Join the Team!
At Ignite our singular focus on organizational excellence and our emphasis on collaboration will allow you to see how your work connects to the strategy, systems, and operations that make a difference.
We believe in supporting our employees by giving them the opportunities to learn and grow in their knowledge and skills. Our leadership team is responsive to the needs of our employees because we understand that what makes you better, makes us better.
Our employees are versatile, critical thinkers who thrive on collaborating within challenging environments to bring clarity and organization to client projects. We seek accountable and flexible professionals who come from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Check out our current career opportunities to see how you can join us to Collaborate-Innovate-Solve!